1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you remember, but I "really" bad mouthed a KZ45 that I purchased. I stated it was the worst jammomatic that I had owned in 37 years of shooting(it was). Well today I passed 2500 rounds since Wilson returned it to me. I have shot every type of ammo available. It eats it all and is extremely accurate. I have placed my G22 in my safe, a handgun I used for home/vehicle protection for years. I now feel that comfortable with the KZ. Trust me, I did my own little torture tests with it. I felt in fairness, after my previous posts, I should update you on my KZ. GOOD GUN!

·
Registered
445 Posts
HEY PEAK:GUNNUTS HERE,Happy to here your KZ is well now,I talk to mine at night,sometimes, he's my bed buddy,seeing his green eyes makes me fell safe,I am just kidding!I don't want you to think I lost it there for a second,I went to a Wilson 20b. recoilspring,as I use 185 gr. +P'S in him.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello guys this is one I am considering. I do like the CQB and Millennium Protector. But great to hear this one is also good.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Well, speaking as a happy KZ-45 and Protector owner, I'd recommend that you split the difference. Order/purchase a Millennium Protector with the tool-steel hammer and sear set, wood grips, and the #463 sights. You'll save yourself some money over the CQB and could use that for a .22lr conversion unit, some S&B ball ammo, or toward a trip to Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, MidSouth, or Blackwater.

The KZ is an awesome gun, but if one is looking to own a definitive semi-custom 1911, he should get an all-steel Government Model. The Wilson is one of the finest iterations.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GUNNUTS, my KZ is female. I know, she occasionaly winks at me with those green/hazel eyes and says, don't worry baby I'll be here for you whenever you need me.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Originally posted by Peak:
GUNNUTS, my KZ is female. I know, she occasionaly winks at me with those green/hazel eyes and says, don't worry baby I'll be here for you whenever you need me.
You guys are some warped old men!

------------------
'In 1913, as he was imposing an income tax on this country (after the Supreme Court had declared Abraham Lincoln's income tax unlawful), Woodrow Wilson promised Americans that it would never go any higher than five percent, and that it would never affect anyone but the very wealthiest two percent of the population. Almost certainly this is where the observation first came from, that you can tell a politician is lying -- because his mouth is moving.' -- Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, Page 218.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts