1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reading conflicting opinions in various places about the mag capacities for the two KZ models. Some place state that it's 10 rounds for both, others say the compact only holds 9. Which is correct? Are there really two different mag sizes? If so, will the 10-rd fit in the KZ Compact as well? Thanks --

Specialized

·
Registered
544 Posts
Per Wilson's catalog, Compact magazines hold 9 and the full size 10. I can verify the compacts capacity at 9 rnd. as I used to own one.

The catalog also lists two different part numbers for the magazines, 464-full size and 464C- compact.

I would guess that there is enough of a difference between the two and afterall, it's only 1 round.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If one of the places that you read that the KZ-C holds 10 is Gun Tests, that's the reason I never paid for a subscription. The first issue I got had that in it and I figured if they can't count, nor read a product catalog, they sure don't deserve my money.

9+1 in the KZ-C.
10+1 in the KZ.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, great -- thanks for the responses. I kinda figured from the WC site that they were different, but wanted to verify since I've seen otherwise in a few places (Gun Tests included!). Thanks for all the input!

Specialized

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.