1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a KZ45 and have had it to the range and love it. Does anyone have suggestions for a carry holster? I would prefer Kydex with a shirt tucker capability. I have looked at some of the sites, but not sure if the KZ45 would fit the "standard" 1911 model that most offer.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Fliver, I've found that the KZ45 will fit in a holster with tension scew. the dust cover is just a little thicker. enjoy your KZ! I love mine!:)

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have two Kydex holsters that my KZ-45s fit. Neither of them is a "shirt tucker".

First is a Blade-Tech IWB which they can make specifically for the KZ.

I also have a Threat Solutions "Ultra Concealment Rig" that fit's both the full size KZ-45 and the KZ-45 Compact (along with all my other 1911s). This one has become my every day carry holster.

As always, YMMV!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked up a comp-tac CTAC holster, and it is the best! It has two clips so it is very stable. I am also suprised how light the KZ45 is with a full mag. I would highly recommend this holster. IWB, and you can tuck your shirt in if you want. Plus, you can get the optional brown clips for when you wear a brown belt and change them out depending on what you are wearing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts