1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son took me to the ER Wednesday morning as I couldn’t breathe and I was doing my best to argue that I didn’t want to be here and then I coughed up blood all over my clean white t-shirt. He said get in the car and I said ok. Got to hospital, pulse/ox was 30%. I was completely unresponsive my son sain until the doctor said I must have Covid 19. I guess I blurted out “I don’t have Covid 19!” And then was out again. My son would not let him put me on a ventilator so they drained my right lung through my nose and took out all kinds of blood and other unsightly things that don’t belong in a lung. The tested me 3 times for Covid and every time came back negative. Seems I had a horrible case of pneumonia and am doing better.
They were ready to lump me into the pile, I wonder who else got put on a ventilator that didn’t have the big C but was treated for it anyway.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Glad to hear you're recovering.... and had someone able to successfully advocate for you.

To address your questions- thousands, possibly 10s of thousands. And if the misdiagnosis and inappropriate treatment leads to a fatality- it goes in the books as "COVID related". Thats what gets them Federal $s.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
........ Thats what gets them Federal $s.
100% agree. They say that the only certainties in life are death and taxes. Well, perhaps we should add a third: Insatiable greed. It, too, seems to be a 'cornerstone' of human existence.

Glad to hear you're recovering, Johnny!!!

·
Registered
I'm a Ruger man.
3,964 Posts
Take it easy for a while, Johnny.
Get yourself better.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You were very lucky. Now, every day when you wake up you will have a much different outlook on life.

Take care.

Rhodester

·
Premium Member
7,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Johnny,
Good decision. Watch this video. It is a bit longer than 1 hour but you won't be disappointed. It will give you 2nd thoughts about being put on a ventilator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkq...Oz7l9GGlqxQo26jgSJmLfQzZPV7bY_U-ukoTUt9zYlBbM
Wow! What a powerful video!! I sent it off to a bunch of people. I’m thankful that our hospitals here aren’t like that one in New York, bad info can be given out to good doctors too I would hope they would research the treatments.

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
Glad to hear you weren’t vented and that youre on the mend.
Vented patients and “presumed positive” diagnosis didn’t help many people.
I can see where they wanted to...But, high flow oxygen seems to be yielding better outcomes vs venting.
I do question the reliability of the tests both PCR and antibodies which is why I wont get tested unless I get sick with the cv19 symptoms.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Get better Johnny, glad they were unable to throw you in the covid pile.

As mentioned above by Countryboy and Havanajim there is money in covid and it is a damn shame that so many have died because of misdiagnosis and greed.

-

·
Registered
21,857 Posts
Hang in there. I have three anecdotes.
Friend 1: Symptoms, positive, home oxygen... recovered, negative, negative.
Friend 2, #1s spouse: Symptoms, negative, home oxygen, negative, negative.
Friend 3: Symptoms, minor, no treatment, negative.
Me, been around all: No symptoms, negative.

·
Banned
725 Posts
to johnny handgun,
congratulations and well done to you and your son and I hope you completely recover son.

Texagun , disturbing and informative video.

Put Hillary in charge of healthcare and all will be well! (bad joke)

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Glad you are okay and had someone standing strong for you.

Rest up and stick around.

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,148 Posts
A call for a ventilator is usually followed by a call to the mortuary.

·
Registered
461 Posts
When they declare Covid-19 and hook you up to a Ventilator, the collect $39K.
Looks like my jokes about Accounts being soldiers and Bean Counters Terrorists are now facts.
Get well soon.

·
Registered
23,515 Posts
We are all glad that it worked out for you.

I am glad of this! I have been hearing reports from one of our forum members from New Jersey. They are claiming that this whole COVID 19 pandemic is all a cover up for an organ farming scam.

Glad to put this thing to rest. :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,769 Posts
Yea, unfortunately, that is a symptom of the medical establishment, they mean well...but...

I wish there could be a way to find out how many of the deaths are actually miss diagnosed. I can't say, but I would wager it is (at least) in the 20% area.

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
I am glad of this! I have been hearing reports from one of our forum members from New Jersey. They are claiming that this whole COVID 19 pandemic is all a cover up for an organ farming scam.
For multiple reasons,
That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard yet...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts