1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a Grizzly Mark 4. In 44 magnun. Two tone (nickel / Blue) Excelent (99%)condition with 4 Like new orig. mags. What do they go for these days? Also the ejector is stamped "45" but the gun is 44 magnum. Is that the right ejector? Also need some info . on LAR guns. Thank You (they want 1000.00 total for the package

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a LAR 45 grizzly winmag.
I let my buddy take it for a while to hunt with it.

I was tired of going in for chiropractic adjustments every time I shot it.
It is a great pistol however. Very reliable for such a novelty type gun.:cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
The 44 mag is more rare than the 45 win mag. I have both. I gave $800 for my 44 mag with two mags like new in the box. Being a two tone and an extra mag, I would say $900 would not be too bad of a price. Gunsamerica and Gunbroker sells (lists) these in the $1000 range. They are sweet shooters. My 45 win mag is my favorite. Good Luck. If you like it and it is close, buy it.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
If you're getting 4 mags it's probably worth it. The mags had to be modified due to the rim of the .44 magnum and are probably as rare as the gun is.

I always had a problem with the capacity of only 6 in the magazine. It's like LAR got lazy. The DE grip is only a little longer and it holds 8. I thought the MArk 4 mags would at least hold 7. Anyway, I'm rambling. I still think it's a good deal on a nice gun. Wish I had the cash. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts