1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a LaserMax Internal Laser sight in their 1911? If so, how does it function? Would you recommend it?

Thanks,

WJR

·
Registered
249 Posts
i've got one on a glock, model 22. no problems, accurate. mcole

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, mcole. Does anybody have any thoughts on reliability in a 1911? Will the Lasermax recoil guide stand up in a 1911?

Again, any advice would be appreciated.

WJR

·
Registered
249 Posts
if it will stand up to a .40 s&w glock, i'm confident it will stand up to a 1911. lasermax has a web site, but don't have the location right now. use a search engine and have it search for lasermax you will find their site. they do respond to e-mail and you can talk to a tech if you want. crimson trace also makes grips that work quite well. i have their laser grips on 2 revolvers and no problems. the guide rod lasermax is really quite expensive. the only reason i used it in the glock (vs. the crimson trace) is that the glock is a plastic gun; ie, no grips. take a look a www.crimsontrace.com i have considered laser site for my 1911 but would use the crimson trace grips rather than the lasermax. mcole

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mcole, thanks again for the reply. I will definitely look into the Crimson Trace and try to e-mail the LaserMax people.

WJR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts