1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Thanks, LW, for spelling out what should be a pretty basic 'mission statement' here on the forum.

·
Administrator
18,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Evidently you didn't...if you didn't then nothing to worry about.

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
About damned time, now, can we begin that thread where religion fits in with the 2nd!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Go Trump!

We should all be ambassadors and make it a point to actively convince each of our family and friends to go out in November and vote for Trump. I have been doing it one by one and have brought over a few weak and ignorant souls who had no idea what HC wishes to do with the 2nd Amendment.

Most people are not into politics and it incumbent upon us make sure others know the gravity of this election.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Pretty intolerant. Isn't this America? You know, we have that free speech thing.
It's America for sure. It's the America where a private enterprise (read 'website") has the right to set their own rules. Love them or hate them, they are their rules and they are the ones paying for the site. It is disrespectful to think otherwise. We are guests in someone else's house.

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
Pretty intolerant. Isn't this America? You know, we have that free speech thing.
Ya know?

I don't blame the Administrators and Moderators.

Posting on this site is similar to being in their house.

It is their house.

Paid for by them.

Built by them.

Maintained by them.

So while we all have "Freedom of Speech", we also have an obligation to be courteous while in someone else's house.

After all, you'd expect that same courtesy in your own house.

So anyone who doesn't like how this site is administered or moderated, kindly build your own site at your own expense.

Then, you can say anything you want to.

I for one appreciate the opportunity to post here.

I've learned lots about 1911's, reloading and BHP's.

I've also enjoyed discussing and debating within the framework of the rules of this site.

Sincerely,
NonHyphenAmerican

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
deleted - neither the time, nor the place

21 - 40 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.