1911Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got two new pairs from Chris. The set on my Kobra are unique, but the new Tactical design on the Wilson is available.

·
Premium Member
20,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And the new "Tactical" model.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
WOW!!

Tracy,

That cobra pic that you've picked really looks great.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice Tracy...lets see, that means you now have about 20 pairs of grips and how many Kobra's? Imelda Marcos comes to mind with her shoes... :D

BTW, where did you get that stand in the first pic? I need one of those...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Pistol stand?

Tracy and others..
I keep seeing the nice pistol stand like in your picture of the Kobra. The wooden stand.. do you buuld those or buy them? If you buy them where at??
makes a nice way to display the firearm
thanks

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
AZH:
Nice...and very appropriate for the Snake Pit! Who did you use to do the laser engraving?

·
Premium Member
20,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody. I don't know the engraver, these were a gift. The new diagonal pattern feels great, I think they'll be a big seller. Imelda Marcos only had two feet, so I'm not quite as bad as her. The guns and I do have some heated discussions about who gets to wear what to different functions! :p

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Imelda Marcos may have had two feet but you have two hands and how many pairs of grips;)
You need to STOP showing me these nice "toys" I am saving my $$ for Gunsite (and snow cloths:rolleyes: )
Very nice Tracy, thanks for shareing..

·
Premium Member
20,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Call or email. Chris is great at returning messages.

·
Premium Member
20,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good old Mesa. I'll be helping Chris at the big Crossroads show December 5-7. Come by and say hello, see how they feel on my very own favorite pistols!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts