1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I don't know where the information on being hit twice came from. I watched the interview. The old fart did better than many people think he did. In fact, he did better than the national average for police shootings by a long shot. He had 5 shots to the arm according to his interview, and one to the neck that had NOT been removed. One or more maybe double (through hand and then though forearm or through forearm and the through upper arm sorts of deals) and the one to the neck (not necessarily not arm-related). The stuff on the face is apparently tree splinter sprapnel. I don't know how many shots actually were fired, but I would guess that at least 3-4 hit. Even from a 10 shot revolver (which I don't think it was), that gives him a 30-40% hit rate.

Fine? Um, not dead but recovering.

Romy, how do you know the lawyer was not allowed to carry concealed? All you know is that he was not carrying concealed. Do don't know why, I would guess, unless there was some new new conference on the event. You don't know if he applied for a CA license and was rejected or not. You don't know if he is anti-gun or not. You don't know if he is middle of the road and never considered buying a gun for defense but wasn't against them either.

So the guy has been out nearly a week, if you want to read more on it, you can do a search on the previous posts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.