1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Thought it might help if we had a thread for places where we can get guns, gear, ammo, etc, for discounted prices. Most places do a Military discount (as they should, thank you to those of you who serve) but LEO seems to be hit or miss. I enjoy spending my money where we're liked. And I'm cheap. :biglaugh:

1. Missouri Bullets- I can't remember how much, but I think it was nice.
2. CMC Magazines- Steep. VERY significant discount. They'll sell mag springs by themselves to LEOs (unavailable to public)
3. Tuff Products- Free shipping.
4. Vortex Optics- It's different for each item. 1 per category per year.
5. Oakley Products at USstandardissue.com- Huge discount on glasses.
6. Rock River Arms- Depends on product.
7. Springfield Armory- Depends on product, but good in my experience.
8. Wolff Springs- Decent discount direct.

That's all I can remember for now. Maybe more later.

If you know of any, please post them!

·
Premium Member
6,023 Posts
Thread to be stickied (unless this goes South).

Thanks to the OP for bringing this up and to all for sharing the information.

Carry on,

Fin

·
Registered
794 Posts
ROCK RIVER ARMS DOES HAVE LEO DISCOUNTS. THE CONTACT BELOW IS A 30 YEAR CAREER LEO WHO WORKS PART TIME, DIRECLY FOR ROCK RIVER ARMS.

[email protected]

Reactions: mochahooligan

·
Banned
178 Posts
ares gear (their ranger belts are awesome for carry, I assume that their duty belts are pretty good, too) does (I think) 10%.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Register with Brownells online and you get a good discount.
So does Novak Custom.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Caspian/Foster
Yeah, Caspian offers a 20% discount (or at least they did back when I ordered from them a few years ago).

Danner Boots used to offer an incredible 50% off for LEO if you had the boots shipped directly to your department. Somebody told me they no longer offer this, but that is unconfirmed. If so, it's a shame...I think I have 5 or 6 pairs of Danners because they were so affordable, especially combined with our uniform allowance for boots.

Most of the big gun companies do as far as I'm aware, like SIG, S&W, Glock, etc.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Glock has a deal going on now where you can trade in your old Glock for a new fourth generation Glock for $115.00 + tax. I also just bought a new fourth generation Glock 17 on the same Glocks for cops deal for $399.00 + tax. This same deal is also available for retired LEOs using your retirement ID...

7th

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
So how does this work? Where do I trade my old glock?
I went to Hoover Tactical in Hoover Al where I learned about the deal and took advantage of it. http://hoovertacticalfirearms.com/

I had traded off a second generation Glock 17 a couple of years back for a Beretta 92F to fill a void in my US military handgun collection and I wanted to replace it. I was able to buy a new 4th generation Glock 17 for $399.00 + tax by showing them my badge and police ID. They told me about the swap your Glock program for cops. I have a second generation 22 and 19 that I plan on up dating.

What you need to do is get in touch with a Glock police distributor in your area and ask them about the Glocks for cops program they have going on.

http://3gn.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=29&t=231189

7th

·
Registered
51 Posts
DSG Arms- Various discount depending on product
Eotech- Pretty good pricing
Crossbreed Holsters- 10% Off
Sig Sauer- Nice Leo discount on all products.. ( $1213 Sig Sauer Tac Ops 1911 for $809)
Those are just a few I know of and have used.

·
Registered
72 Posts
S&W and FN has excellent federal pricing. Surefire still has the discount and you might look to Gunvault as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
LEO Discount at Missouri Bullets is pretty significant. A good friend of mine worked for the Johnson County Sheriff's Office (where they are located) and he said nothing but great things about the owners, the bullets (which he uses almost exclusively) and the discount they offered to law enforcement.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Glock has a deal going on now where you can trade in your old Glock for a new fourth generation Glock for $115.00 + tax. I also just bought a new fourth generation Glock 17 on the same Glocks for cops deal for $399.00 + tax. This same deal is also available for retired LEOs using your retirement ID...

7th
The low price (which Glock calls their Homeland Security deal) is also available to Firefighters/EMS and the like.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts