1911Forum banner

LEO pricing

878 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  NAMVET72 
#1 ·
So I was in the Springfield section and someone stated that DW offers a LE pricing. Can anybody confirm and if they do, what they offer it on?

#2 ·
Someone will have more details, but as far as I know, it is a decent discount, and it is available on all models. You will have to deal with it directly through Dan Wesson.

But if you're trying to get a 2009 model... hurry the hell up!!!

#4 ·
Like I said, someone with more info will chime in, but I remember that they do need some sort of documented verification.

There's a couple threads from the last few months about it.. run a search

#7 ·
I spoke with Brian at CZ a few weeks ago and there were no 2009's left. I put a order in for a 2010 CC0 and he stated he will call me before being shipped. He stated he didn't know when that would be. I went ahead and got
a .45 CBOB from Whittaker Guns through the normal channels.

They were very nice.

#8 ·
It's available on all models, but it varies from model to model (ie it's not a set percentage). Additionally they don't publish them. I called a few weeks ago and got the details on most models. Some were cheaper than the best street prices but others were not that different. For instance if I remember the CBOB was about the same as street price, but the pointman , valor and heritage were a bit cheaper. Best thing to do is call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.