1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been fortunate to be able to follow CNN most of the day to the tragedy unfolding in the eastern US. My heart is heavy thinking about all of the innocent victims in all of this and the huge task ahead for the emergency services personnel.

I couldn't help but think, when I saw the first tower collapsing, how many fellow brothers (and sisters) were in jeopardy on the ground in in the area. I will be praying for them, their families and all of the victims tonight.

Stay Safe, all! NAA, an LEO in Canada.
--------------------------------------------
1911: Best damn "Government" in the World!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just heard on CNN that NY City Police are saying that 78 of their officers are missing tonight. I have tears in my eyes as I write this... today, the meaning of true evil has been defined. I pray for all the victims and their families! NAA.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should clarify my original post. I did have all emergency services (including firefighters and paramedics)in mind when I posted... I just didn't articulate it that well. My heart goes out to all the men and women whose life business is in the protection of other's lives. I'll pray for ALL of them and their families tonight.

Stay Safe all! NAA in Canada
--------------------------------------------
1911: Best damn "Government" in the World!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still following CNN... I am very encouraged to hear that missing emergency serivices personnel are being rescued from the rubble in NYC. Hopefully crews will find scores more of them and civilians in there...

Stay Safe - regards, NAA.

------------------
Colt 1911: Best damn "Government" in the World!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.