·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Two Mono Hw's and Two P11's. 45 and 38S in each

Attachments

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Man those are ugly, You should be ashamed to show them off.

So just send them to me. I'll take the heat for you!

Seriously. Guys those are spectacular!!!

:)

·
Premium Member
13,366 Posts
Beautiful guns folks, I like the way my WC's look, but the Bears have a look of their own telling a different "story"...My favorite WC is a 5" TE with the heavy flange barrel, I think a interesting and fun "shootout" would be to compare it to one of your Monolith's for split times and accuracy if anyone owns both.
C.A.

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Beautiful guns folks, I like the way my WC's look, but the Bears have a look of their own telling a different "story"...My favorite WC is a 5" TE with the heavy flange barrel, I think a interesting and fun "shootout" would be to compare it to one of your Monolith's for split times and accuracy if anyone owns both.
C.A.
I'm going to do just that soon ! Doc.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
A stainless Stinger that John Harrison smoothed out for me. I ordered this from Crazy John as a retirement gift to myself. Once I got it ran 300 flawless rounds through it and sent it to John for a couple of things. To me it's just about perfect now as is the Milt Sparks Criterion holster. Oh and I'm still working but that retirement day is closer than the wait for this was.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
python blue baby

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Baer TRS Pics

Here's mine. Last mods from Rob at Alchemy great work - 10-8 rear sight, higher front sight, replaced thick grips with slims, smoothed trigger.

1 - 20 of 308 Posts