White Everyday carry Rectangle Material property Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory
Brown Wood Rectangle Material property Everyday carry
Air gun Trigger Revolver Ammunition Bullet

here they are

·
Registered
773 Posts
We're you able to special order that finish? What other customizations did you do?
How long did The CCS take?
That is a Custom Carry Limited 9mm. Yes it is a Custom Shop pistol, but is a cataloged item. The only change I made was the grip panels -- I called VZ Grips and asked them to make some grips in black and they were nice enough to oblige.

·
Registered
117 Posts
That is a Custom Carry Limited 9mm. Yes it is a Custom Shop pistol, but is a cataloged item. The only change I made was the grip panels -- I called VZ Grips and asked them to make some grips in black and they were nice enough to oblige.
So then it must be the lighting on the picture. The finish looks like black DLC not that "smoked gray" ionbond i see in thise models. I would like one in black ionbond or maybe 2 tone like the old combat elites.

·
Registered
773 Posts
So then it must be the lighting on the picture. The finish looks like black DLC not that "smoked gray" ionbond i see in thise models. I would like one in black ionbond or maybe 2 tone like the old combat elites.
The color in the picture is pretty accurate. You'd be surprised how much of a difference replacing the original grips with the black set makes in the overall look of the gun.

·
Registered
481 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8821 - 8840 of 8878 Posts