1911Forum banner
8841 - 8860 of 8878 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just found this at a local FFL. They took it in on trade. Late 90's vintage I believe. Came with original box and all paperwork. Seems to have been fired very little, if at all. They even had some of the old Norma 200 grain Ammo, so I picked up a couple boxes of that as well. Had a EGW drop-in Thick Bushing with matching plug that fit nicely.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Nice pistols, but DAMN fnfalman you got some really epic watches!
That Audmiers (spelling?) reminds me of my TAG Aquaracer (nowhere near your AP, only in styling).
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Watch accessory

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
This lightweight 9mm Colt Combat Commander originally belonged to my father. He purchased it in the late 60’s and it was one of the guns he used to teach me to shoot. In his retirement, he traded it for a golf cart. After his passing, it was returned to me nonfunctional. Several years ago, Jason Burton of Heirloom Precision restored and modernized it. It now functions flawlessly and eats whatever I feed it. Thank you, Jason, for returning a piece of my father too me and, in the process, creating a true “heirloom.”

Wood Rectangle Sleeve Hunting knife Knife

Product Rectangle Textile Sleeve Font
Rectangle Sleeve Line Font Material property
Rectangle Product Textile Sleeve Flag of the united states
Handgun holster Rectangle Magenta Belt Strap

·
Registered
18 Posts
New Girl here and upon posting I got some tips that this is where I needed to be for more information. As I stated in my newbie post that my dad passed and left a "collection of guns" not a "gun collection". Already learning. It was suggested I post pictures of them here to get a better idea of what I am looking at from you fine folks that know more. I have had several people willing to "help" by giving a "fair" price but feel I need to be more knowledgeable on them before I say ok. Here is the first of a few that we are researching. As per the suggestions I have hidden the serial number. I do not know how to "field strip" this yet but will be working on that next. I guess I am hoping someone has one so I dont have to but who knows if that is even the way that works. Thanks again for any information, tips and suggestions. Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Wood
Green Product Air gun Office equipment Trigger
Revolver Air gun Wood Trigger Line
Air gun Trigger Office equipment Line Gun accessory
Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Hardwood Tints and shades
Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Wood

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
The Remington Centennial is a copy made by the now defunct Remington Arms Co.
I don't know how much value the markings and little bit of engraving might add.

The Colt Government Model .45 is not a standard gun. I don't know if the work was done by the Colt Custom Shop or by Wilson Combat. Value should be substantial.

The Combat Commander 9mm has had a LOT of truly custom work done on it. If you can search out an invoice or work order that says who did it, the value will be high. Maybe somebody here can identify the shop by the style of work.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think she only Uploaded the R1. The one with the Burton work on it belongs to Cerberos. If I am looking at this correctly.

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
All three of those guns came up here in one series of pictures. If only the Remington is from Dad's Guns, disregard other comments.

·
Registered
117 Posts
you are right, when I clicked on the pictures I saw the other one come up as well. I just recognized it from Cerberos post above hers maybe because I drooled over the pictures 10 minutes earlier. Not even going to deny it.

8841 - 8860 of 8878 Posts