1911Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I don't know how they do it but they had pallets of ammo again today. 9mm, 10mm, 45 ACP, 223, 38 Super, and 7.62x51 NATO. Even though I reload all my calibers I decided to get some ammo for my M21 and SOCOM. They still had half a pallet of this stuff when I left.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$625 for 500 rounds.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Right place at the right time. The supply keeps trickling in. I bet it’s all gone today once the word got out. Maybe, just maybe, things might stabilize for a bit. Dopey Joe will have too much going on to start the gun and ammo war right away. He’s gonna have to fight with the squad about icebergs and crap first.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Right place at the right time. The supply keeps trickling in. I bet it’s all gone today once the word got out. Maybe, just maybe, things might stabilize for a bit. Dopey Joe will have too much going on to start the gun and ammo war right away. He’s gonna have to fight with the squad about icebergs and crap first.
The Squad will have to now figure out if they are still Women or Non-Binary Humanoids, trapped in a Female Body.
I am sure Joe will sign what ever becomes of that debate into law when it reaches his desk.
Anyone have a pic of Ted Cruz slapping his forehead?

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
The Squad will have to now figure out if they are still Women or Non-Binary Humanoids, trapped in a Female Body.
I am sure Joe will sign what ever becomes of that debate into law when it reaches his desk.
Anyone have a pic of Ted Cruz slapping his forehead?
The only hope is that Dopey's brain is still stuck in the 80's and he will look upon these brats as exactly that. "Get away from me kid, you're buggin' me". He's still a politician and lies for a living. Lets see who he pisses off first amongst his ranks. There will be more confusion and misdirected effort in the first year than we have ever seen. People are being appointed to positions simply because of race or gender. Zero qualifications................

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a guy recently tell me that diversity is a qualification. Let's just say he and I did not hit it off.

God help us as we are surrounded by loons.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You think Biden's wife will funnel off more of the nation's nuclear stockpile to Russia? Or will Shrillary be picking up, where she left off ? My bet is Joe and Shrillary are going to have some major disagreements on who is allowed to steal grift, and graft more money, and from where...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts