1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
73,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First they made a huge deal about her decorating the background of a Zoom meeting with her favorite firearms, and now this:

It's pretty obvious what these liberals mean when they point out that Constitutional amendments can be added or repealed. There's a specific one that they quite obviously want to get rid of, and they're mocking Ms. Boebert for saying that we're not going to just stand by and let them carve up the Constitution to fit their political and social agenda.

Make sure you write to her and let her (and the news media) know that you stand by her 100%.

·
Administrator
73,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not enough that they think we're wrong. They think we're evil, and that they are the righteous ones in a war against "hate". The ones I see truly hating are them.

·
Registered
130 Posts
This is what happens when you remove all debate from a forum, like twatter, the morons posting believe that the Constitution is " a living breathing document." While "amending" the Constitution is technically possible, touching the Bill of Rights, would bring the country literally into a not so civil war! The states initially agreed to be United, after the BoR was adopted, any change to the BoR would destroy the country, but then, that is exactly what these liberal dimwits want!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
73,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While it is true that the Constitution was designed to accept amendments in order to change the laws, the original ten amendments which make up the Bill of Rights lie at the core of what our republic stands for. These morons don't seem to care that if the Second Amendment is repealed, so will the First, the Fourth, the Fifth, and so on. They don't want to protect this country, they want to reshape it into their own vision of a leftist Utopia. The country that exists today was created by a bunch of white racists as far as they're concerned, and they want that gone.

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
You mean that outdared document written by a bunch of old rich white slave owners. I've heard more than one Lib refer to it in that manner. They hate our country pure and simple.
Yes they most assuredly do! Not only that, but they think that they actually have a better plan. I love all of the vitriol being flaunted about. That people have a right to this and a right to that. But there really are not most of the enunciated or documented rights that people actually claim to have.

But we are getting into a new chapter here. The demonics are getting the idea that they can buy votes. Stimulus money anyone. There is a pretty good consensus that 1,400$ promises bought the Georgia Senatorial elections. And now they are talking about monthly checks "for the children" Some seriously bad JuJu here potentially.

·
Premium Member
13,876 Posts
Is someone surprised about this?...This is one of the basic precept differences of the left vs the Right...The right wants to preserve the Constitution of our Founders and provided a means to add additional rights as needed...The Left wants to destroy the Constitution, and take away our most fundamental rights like 1a and 2a with a goal of becoming a Marxist "utopia"...This political war stared at least 200 years ago in this country, and then picked up a lot of steam starting in 1913 when Woodrow Wilson, ultra "progressive" became President. Yep, the battle-field of this political war is the Constitution of the United States, those who want to preserve it vs those who want to trash it.

As far as S.M. like FB, Twitter, and the like, anyone thinking they are going to get any fairness, objectivity, or reconciliation from the mobs on the the other side is just wasting their time...Especially now that so many powerful and some even brilliant Conservative voices have been banned from the Marxist-Centric platform. You can thank many of the Imbecile Republican Senators for this for allowing these companies to get so strong, become monopolistic, and collude with impunity.

The remedy for us is NOT to play by the rules of the Marxist platforms (a loosing game is a vast understatement), but rather build our own platforms to spread our message. If our side is too cheep or too dumb to do it, well we deserve what we get...But the effort needs leadership, I hope President Trump takes this on as one of his pet-projects in the year to come.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Is someone surprised about this?...This is one of the basic precept differences of the left vs the Right...The right wants to preserve the Constitution of our Founders and provided a means to add additional rights as needed...The Left wants to destroy the Constitution, and take away our most fundamental rights like 1a and 2a with a goal of becoming a Marxist "utopia"...This political war stared at least 200 years ago in this country, and then picked up a lot of steam starting in 1913 when Woodrow Wilson, ultra "progressive" became President. Yep, the battle-field of this political war is the Constitution of the United States, those who want to preserve it vs those who want to trash it.

As far as S.M. like FB, Twitter, and the like, anyone thinking they are going to get any fairness, objectivity, or reconciliation from the mobs on the the other side is just wasting their time...Especially now that so many powerful and some even brilliant Conservative voices have been banned from the Marxist-Centric platform. You can thank many of the Imbecile Republican Senators for this for allowing these companies to get so strong, become monopolistic, and collude with impunity.

The remedy for us is NOT to play by the rules of the Marxist platforms (a loosing game is a vast understatement), but rather build our own platforms to spread our message. If our side is too cheep or too dumb to do it, well we deserve what we get...But the effort needs leadership, I hope President Trump takes this on as one of his pet-projects in the year to come.
Trump is in the news for saying he has 100 MILLION bucks raised in support for a new social media platform. I've never signed up for the 2 major platforms that belong in China. But I would sign up for a platform that Trump brings online as quickly as I can. This needs to happen ASAP.

·
Premium Member
13,876 Posts
Trump is in the news for saying he has 100 MILLION bucks raised in support for a new social media platform. I've never signed up for the 2 major platforms that belong in China. But I would sign up for a platform that Trump brings online as quickly as I can. This needs to happen ASAP.
That is great news Buddy!

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is great news Buddy!
Here's a couple of links. There are other stories out there saying the same thing. He actually says he has HUNDREDS of millions in backing. The first story was originally reported by The Washington Examiner.

·
Registered
218 Posts
First they made a huge deal about her decorating the background of a Zoom meeting with her favorite firearms, and now this:

It's pretty obvious what these liberals mean when they point out that Constitutional amendments can be added or repealed. There's a specific one that they quite obviously want to get rid of, and they're mocking Ms. Boebert for saying that we're not going to just stand by and let them carve up the Constitution to fit their political and social agenda.

Make sure you write to her and let her (and the news media) know that you stand by her 100%.
I just wrote her a nice letter of support. It could almost be called a love letter since it was so full of praise. I wish we had many more like her.

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
If the constitution is subject to interpretation. Amendments not withstanding, then what is the reason for having one?
They have already turned the 2A into a privilege and not a right in many places. Free speech is becoming the same way. We are becoming a people who basically don't want a Constitution but instead a "democracy" with rights only for those who support the Left.

·
Registered
218 Posts
They have already turned the 2A into a privilege and not a right in many places. Free speech is becoming the same way. We are becoming a people who basically don't want a Constitution but instead a "democracy" with rights only for those who support the Left.
Don't be surprised if at some point soon, the democrats try to expel Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Reactions: HT77

·
Registered
498 Posts
I know many immigrants who have become US Citizens who know the US Constitution much better than the Left Wing Kooks in Congress.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts