1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get some recommendations for a 'race' type holster for Limited-10 USPSA?

Love 'em, hate 'em would both be welcome

So far: I'm looking at the CR-Speed's and the SafariLand 012 or Ghost. Thanks

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Got the Rescomp CR Speed, for a 5" 1911 L-10.

Very nice. I got the one before the adjustable hanger, and haven't felt like I needed to add it.

Seems to work VERY well. It might eventually wear a spot on the trigger guard, but that's better than drilling holes in it, like some holsters require.

Never had a problem with it.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Have shot the 011..predecessor to the 012..good holster..plenty fast and adjustable..I recently switched to the new Ghost...doesn't need holes to be drilled..I really like this holster..main reason I switched was to avoid changing the muzzle platform between open and limited guns..

a few folks are using the CR speed stuff in our club and they look great too..don;t think you will go wrong with either choice..

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I just got a great deal on a used Aluminator 2. Seems well made, positive lock, and is very adjustable.

www.aluminator.com

I have a Safariland 008 for 5" 1911 style guns that may be for sale for a very reasonable price, so PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I use a Lim Cat for open and limited, and a Cr Speed for L-10. Very nice holster. Haven't tried the 012, but the carbon fiber one looks cool.........

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
cr speed, good holster but bulky
ghost, fast and secure, the locking lever is placed so you can un-lock it on the draw. plus it's so compact, you can squat, kneel etc, without it jabbing you.
never seen a 012.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts