1911Forum banner

Limited 10, whats your choice and why?

2224 Views 48 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Silver Surfer
.40 S&W or 45ACP or??

I'm thinking of going the .40 S&W (from a trusty .45) for USPSA Limited 10. Springfield and Kimber produce a "Loaded" and a "Custom" at a resonable price.

The guys who are using the .40 seem to really like it in that class. What your take?
Thanks in advance....
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
Hehehehe Well let me jump in here. All these devisions and new organizations mean to me is I can increase my deversity of competition. I originally started shooting open class IPSC with my para. I have since purchased a HK USP so I can go play with IDPA or shoot IPSC limited or production or whatever and... I purchased a single stack for limited 10 or IDPA or any single stack division that may come along. Hell I even considered buying a glock so I can play there too... but its a glock.. hehehe Just Kidding don't flame me. To all of you that don't see that value in open class "its not real" blah blah blah I submit that shooting the amount of ammo it takes to be reasonably good, makes you good at shooting across the board, no matter the discapline. I shot many years but once I shot IPSC open, all my shooting improved dramatically. I would bet that if/when I try IDPA I will be very good out of the box as a result of IPSC! Much the same way a Grand Prix Racer will automatically be very good at INDY. Of couse his 4 million dollar indy car has no place on the street! hehehe

· Registered
189 Posts
My Guns

Para 45 set up for open class
SA 45 for limited 10 or idpa
HK USPc 40 for lim 10 or IDPA or whatever else it qualifies for. I may revamp my para for limited though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.