1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone name anyone that makes a lined kydex OWB belt holster. Yes, I am going to get a nice leather rig, looking at Milt Sparks for a belt and holser. But right now I would like to get a kydex one to start with. Would like to find a lined one to help reduce the number of scratches on my stainless 70's series Colt. I have thought about beadblasting the finish, but right now i like the look of the polished sides.

jasonj

·
Super Moderator
13,665 Posts
Like Jauge said, Wilson Tactical Assault is lined with suede. A similar holster by Safariland is model 5183.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hellweg holsters makes suede lined kydex holsters. Brownell's sells them.

Lynn

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Tactical Assault

I use the Tactical Assault with my Kobra Carry for IDPA competition. It works very well for me.

One of these days I will pick up a Wilderness belt for it but right now I just use a black leather belt with it.

VF-40

·
Registered
513 Posts
I wouldn't even worry about lined kydex. The stories of excessive kydex holster wear are greatly exaggerated.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Kudos to Lou Alessi...a holster maker actually recommending another guy and crediting his stuff as nice...hat's off to you sir, you are indeed a stand-up kinda guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts