1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
I think that the Llama website has a compatability list- as it pertains to parts.
I checked it on the mini max 45. It seems that most of the parts are interchangable on those. As far as the full size models, I would think it is the same. It sure would be a lot cheaper to build them if they were compatable, in my opinion.
But I could be wrong.

· Registered
52 Posts
If I read right..

I think one has to be careful of the older versions of Llama. Even though they stated compatablity, most folks were complaining of the excessive fitting required. Everyone probably has had to take a few licks with a file or stone on parts, but these folks were having to almost file too much. The most recent ones I understand are better matched..
Frankly, I'd just get a RIA.. if for no other reason then they are still a very viable company.. i.e. Repair service. But they still got a great product and low cost!

The preceeding is merely MHO.. it should be taken with a grain od salt.. and a shot of tequila!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.