1911Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't afford a Para Warthog sub compact 45,so I purchased a Llama sub compact 45..it has a lifetime warantee-how could I loose?.I know some folks have had problems with them, but manufacturers don't develop models to sell that are untested & don't work right? with a lifetime warantee-any machine can be straightened out right? DOES ANY ONE OWN ONE OF THESE LITTLE STINKERS THAT ACTUALLY WORK 100%? let me tell you about mine.several months ago I paid my money-I still don't have a working specimen.the first one arrived & jammed at least once every clip,stovepiped,failed to feed,failed to fire.I sent it back on warrantee, finally the 3rd time in for repair, they replaced the gun. the second one arrived & was no better,it came back from warantee-then would fail to fully close-then totally stuck closed.I sent it back,& asked for a mat nickel model(thinking maybe they try harder for quality on the plated ones)the warantee center said it arrived but didn't test out, & had flaking plating where it could cut my hand & have sent it back to the distributor for replacement..I was shooting winchester 230 gr.FMJ ball ammo,anything I should try? does any one out there have one of these that work? or have any thing to suggest to make it work? surely there is one somwhere that works-or why would they have massed produced them? will appreciate any helpful suggestions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.