1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased some of these bullets at a gun show this weekend, and have been looking for load data ever since. I have two reloading books and received my Hodgdon manual in the mail today, and cannot find data for this bullet. I have done a pretty extensive search on the web and have found limited info, but would like to see more than a couple of recommendations. I would appreciate any help on this including data or a source to find data.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freakshow...

I have no idea what brand these are, as this is a reloading guy that comes to the shows and has big bulk containers of various bullet calibers and weight. Your plan is the one I planned on following, but just wanted to see if anyone chimed in with data.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Are these for .40, 10mm, or .45 ACP, or .45 Gap, or.....??

Big difference, and I'd hate to see anyone throw out the worng load data for a given caliber, and have it accidentally used in another!

·
Registered
743 Posts
I purchased some of these bullets at a gun show this weekend, and have been looking for load data ever since. I have two reloading books and received my Hodgdon manual in the mail today, and cannot find data for this bullet. I have done a pretty extensive search on the web and have found limited info, but would like to see more than a couple of recommendations. I would appreciate any help on this including data or a source to find data.

Thanks for the help.
45 ACP LOADS

This what you want? GA1911, where are you in Ga?

Ren

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MSgt...45 ACP, sorry.

Ren...This info will definately help, did this come from the Speer manual? I'm in Atlanta, thus the reason for packing a 1911 in 45, so I will at least have a fighting chance. Also the reason I'm reloading; practice, practice, practice. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
743 Posts
MSgt...45 ACP, sorry.

Ren...This info will definately help, did this come from the Speer manual? I'm in Atlanta, thus the reason for packing a 1911 in 45, so I will at least have a fighting chance. Also the reason I'm reloading; practice, practice, practice. Thanks for your help.
This info was taken from my Midway LoadMap. for 45 ACP. This book covers many loads (powder and bullet) including many different load grains. They have LoadMaps for 9mm, 357 and 45 cals as I've have purchased all three, May be more now as Mine are a couple of years old now.

They have apparently done some extensive testing with all major brand bullets and powder.

Yes, I have a son in Atlanta. I know the situation. Just be sure and get a ccw.

Happy loading.
Ren :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts