1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted an extraction problem I was having with my Loaded 1911 here a few weeks ago. I sent the pistol off to SA on their dime and received it back last week. A total turnaround time of about three weeks. Pretty good I thought. I went to the range today to test the pistol. I had ZERO malfunctions! They replaced and tensioned the extractor, replaced the slide stop, opened the breech walls, and replaced the front sight (to correct a POA) problem. I fired over fifty single shots (one round in the mag) to try and induce the last round extraction problem. I had none! I fired another fifty rounds through the pistol with various amounts of rounds in the mag, and had no problems. All rounds grouped into the 10 and X rings firing while standing at distances from 17 to 25 yds. I am very pleased. When I recieved the pistol back the action also seemed MUCH smoother than when I sent it in. This may be the lubricant they use, a Kellube, but it is very welcome. The slide cycles as smoothly as my Beretta. I am very pleased with the CS from Springfield Armory. Lexi, my CS rep, was extremely helpful! Thank you SA!

Hershey

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I called them a few days ago to check the status of my Loaded Operator that I sent in about a month ago for warranty work. They said it should ship back this Friday, so I am eagerly awaiting its return.

As an aside, when one of my colleages sent his Stainless Loaded back to have a scant safety fixed, and the fine folks in the warranty department slicked up his trigger and polished out a few scratches he had while they were at it, all at no charge. Talk about good service!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts