1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my SA Loaded px9109L last Saturday and was going to send in my "Loaded Coupon" but it says promotion ends December 31, 2002. What the hell! Will SA accept the coupon if I send it in? I really wanted to get some 7rnd mags for $8.95. I guess if SA wont honor the coupon I will go to CDNN get some from them.

·
Registered
949 Posts
coupon expired....

It appears to me that they printed a whole mess of these and are using them until they are gone. I've used three this year. The most recent was for as a result of a TGO1 purchase. The Legend series didn't even exist when the coupon was printed. I do wish they would update the specials...

Bottom line it is still good!:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
What's good?

I got one with my WWII three weeks ago. A fine pistol. Almost equal to my Kimber Custom Eclipse in performance. The coupon date was lined out. I got an expired coupon with an M1A acuple of years ago which was honored without question. Any opinions on the knives, mags, or leather holster?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I called them Thursday morning and the really nice girl said I was out of luck. Then she laughed and said "Sure send it in we still honor them". Springfield Armory Kicks ASS! I am getting 8 mags for a total of 10 and I dont know what else.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got the range bag which isn't bad, since I only have 1 gun, but it'll be good for 2. (holds 2 pistols and 10 mags, ammo, etc.) Beats the hell out of having to take that worthless blue plastic case to the range all the time. The mags work fine also. I don't know about the knives, I think for $30 or so they're fine, but I have a feeling they are definitely not the $100+ knives they claim them to be. I got myself a used Benchmade mini-AFCK which I think was a better value than those Springfield knives. I've also heard good things about the Otis Pistol Cleaning kit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
They don't call them a "Loaded" Coupon for nothin' :biglaugh:

Travis

·
Registered
19 Posts
coupon

I got one with my loaded also.I also got one with the 10x56 springfield scope I bought 2 years ago,but it was a little different that the "LOADED" coupon.Lots of good deals though....Chris:)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I got one with my Micro-Compact, but not with my Mil-Spec.

I didn't really see anything I wanted on the coupon. I guess I should look again.

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got my stuff from SA from loaded coupon, binocs are good, not outstanding, holster good quality, mags good, small cleaning kit was unique. GI mag holder out of stock, fast turnaround. Over all pleased with the items.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts