1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked out a Loaded Operator today at the local gun shop. It was priced at $899. It did come with the light and what looked to be Tritium sights. Now I've never had tritium sights, but when I tried to cover them up with my hand I thought I could see a glow. The reason I was skeptical of the sights was that it wasn't written on the sales tag as having night sights and the girl who helped me didn't know anything, but said it had night sights. Do those come standard with the Loaded Operator? I didn't think they did.

Also, is $899 a good price for that gun? I've seen them for much less on the internet, but I don't know if that comes with night sights or the light. The gun felt perfect in my hand. The grips were pretty sharp, but I found I liked that sharpness, The light was blindingly bright, which I guess is the point. In other words, I want that gun! I doesn't have to be that particular gun, but I want an identical gun. I don't mind paying $899, but I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just checked the site and saw that tritium sights are standard. In that case $899 sounds like a hell of a lot of money.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Night sights are standard on the Loaded Operator. That price isn't too bad if it includes the light (like an M3 or a Surefire). I bought my Loaded Operator for $725, which I thought was a real good price .... and that was without the light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts