1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Wow, that two-tone is something wicked!

I have a blued Monolith HW with Novak night sights, but maybe I need another one.... :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't 100% sure I liked the Monoliths.

Until now. I WANT ONE!

Are those factory, or refinished after-market?
I think they are factory done. Must be hard chromed frames.

Have you held a Mono yet? Man, I wanted one before, but after? Whew, what a great feeling gun. Balance, weight, fit...all there!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
HA! One of my favorite actors on TV. I might be selling a revolver so I can get a hard chromed Mono (non-hvy) w/o the fcs. That is just too sick and the first one: ooh..:biglaugh:.

·
Registered
853 Posts
This is not a good picture, but my Mono is nearly identical to the pic posted by plexi. However, that 2 tone Mono is the shiz-net. Dances with Guns; LOVE that Wren and Stimpy cartoon in your post. !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah guys, I'm losing sleep over these!:biglaugh:

I had to go and handle one...that's a mistake, if you haven't...DON'T...it will continue to eat at you until you have it!:biglaugh:

In person they(MHW) are even better feeling than they are looking!

I gotta get the funds together somehow.

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
Seriously, what can anyone tell me about this pistol? I want one just like it. Is it factory, or do I have to special order it that way, or is this after market?

That has to be one of the best looking pistols I have ever seen.
I have a hard chrome MONO already,but I am a sucker for 2 tones!
I WANT!:bawling::bawling:

DAT85:)

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Seriously, what can anyone tell me about this pistol? I want one just like it. Is it factory, or do I have to special order it that way, or is this after market?

That has to be one of the best looking pistols I have ever seen.
I bet you could call whoever your fav Baer dealer is and use my pics to show them what you want. Bet you get it....and my envy:biglaugh:

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
I bet you could call whoever your fav Baer dealer is and use my pics to show them what you want. Bet you get it....and my envy:biglaugh:
Crazy John's phone is going to be ringing like mad after this thread!:biglaugh:

DAT85

1 - 20 of 24 Posts