1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's counting Sat. and Sundays.
Well I said I wouldn't be surprised if it did show up this week (21st or 22nd) as I was told by customer service. So it showed up today. Had a .140 front sight installed. Put two clips( I should say mags) through it, and all seems well. Mind you I'm still getting used to shootin' a 1911 again after many years.
Another problem solved by SA, and with a good attitude to boot.

*****5 STARS for the SA gang*****

·
Registered
281 Posts
Put two clips ....
Some people will tell you to drop and give them 50 push ups for calling mags that way. I'll only ask for 49;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are right mate

Can I do 25 today, and will gladly do another 24 on Tuesday.

I will edit asap.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Herbie...

Great News! I have been waiting a couple of weeks for a response about my low-shooting Mil-Spec. I know what the answer is, I just want to see how they handle it. I understand that their custom shop is first rate in all aspects. Maybe Mil-Spec Owners don't get the same level of service (I realize that the TRP is a production item).
I did threaten to buy a Professional Model and am paying off a Visa to that end but will probably end up going with a TRP.

Wife:"Two-thousand dollars for a 1911?!?!?!"
Me:"Actually 2395.00."
That didn't go over well.
She likes the TRP so all systems are 'go'.

Enjoy and please keep posting about its performance.
Garry

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Maybe Mil-Spec Owners don't get the same level of service (I realize that the TRP is a production item).
Maybe, my Mil-Spec was there for 7 weeks getting a new front sight! :) It sat for 2 weeks waiting for someone to test it! Ah well, maybe if I send it in again to find out why it shoots a 12" group at 10 yards they'll do it faster. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts