1911Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
The turnout that is important will be in November. To stop the Left will take a 100% effort from all of us. We must give our time and our cash and our hearts to making it a Republican House, Senate, and of course, 4 more years of President Trump. That is what will give us two or more Justices on the Supreme Court, and that is the road to saving our country and our Constitution.

·
Registered
22,994 Posts
Amen to this.

The turnout that is important will be in November. To stop the Left will take a 100% effort from all of us. We must give our time and our cash and our hearts to making it a Republican House, Senate, and of course, 4 more years of President Trump. That is what will give us two or more Justices on the Supreme Court, and that is the road to saving our country and our Constitution.
Fortunately some of the real geniuses on the Demo bandwagon are helping us out more than they suspect. This whole impeachment dog and pony show is blowing up in their faces. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
It scared the Governor so much he issued emergency orders for no guns.

What a pantywaist.
...And word has it, the {censored} made a hasty getaway to the Outer Banks in NC, and wasn't even his own state on 1/20/20. :mad:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
...And word has it, the {censored} made a hasty getaway to the Outer Banks in NC, and wasn't even his own state on 1/20/20. :mad:
Really?

Wished I had known he was here, so I could have pis*** on his tires!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Piss on the air intakes at the base of the front windshield.
They are very likely to notice the smell in side the car.
Great idea.....but at my age, doing that sounds easier said than done!
:eek::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Piss on the air intakes at the base of the front windshield.
They are very likely to notice the smell in side the car.
Doubt he would notice over the stench of his own bull****e.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts