1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
akdiction said:
I think I'm going to get an LS9 for carry. Where can I get holsters for it? It is thinner than most 9mm 1911's isn't it?
It's slide is thinner, it's grip is shorter, overall, it's very different from officers sized guns.

I have holster from blade-tech, Their more expensive molded holsters are molded to fit direct model, so they have holsters for LS9. Their holsters are great for allday carry. I have the Ultimate Concealment Holster (IWB) for LS9.

http://www.blade-tech.com/home.php?cat=253

· Registered
225 Posts
STI LS9 holster

I have 1 of the first LS9 pistols,I sent it off to Blade Tech to have an IWB and mag pouch made.It works great but always looking for something different.Please post pix of your LS9's,or BLS9's and holsters.I can't host pix yet.Email me and I'll email you pix and maybe somebody can host my pix.

· Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just realized my favorite holster maker makes LS9 holsters. If you haven't tried FIST holsters they are great. I preferred my FIST #19 to the Milt Sparks VMII I used to have. I'm going to order a #21a IWB tommorow for the LS9 I haven't bought yet as it'll take a month or two. The #21 can be adjusted for normal IWB or crossdraw. It's one of their most expensive ones but it looks nice. http://fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/21a.htm

· Registered
302 Posts
akdiction said:
Man I just realized that newer LS9's are made so the slide doesn't lock back after the last round :bawling: . I'm glad I didn't order my holster yet because that is a necessity for me on a carry gun.
Don't worry about it. from what I've been able to find out they use a different slide stop, just replace it with a standard 9mm/38S slide stop and you will be back in business. I've had mine for almost 2 years and it locks back, the change came about sometime in the last year and a half.

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.