1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well MY package from Brownells arrived today with a CMC power 10 mag and a 4 oz bottle of FP-10 also got a one oz bottle of militec.

I field stripped the PM7 and cleaned receiver and slide with BF clp. Lubed rails barrell, bushing, slide hood, guide rod and guide rod spring with the FP -10. Also put a drop on sear/disconnector. Hand cycled gun with guide rod spring absent 500 times. Field stripped once again and cleaned with bf and re-lubed with fp-10; Cycling gun another 200 times. After installing guide rod spring and plug I hand cycled for a final 100 times. There appears to be no tendency for the slide to bind.

I will lube once more before actually firing at the range at end of month.

Newbang

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
What !!!!!!

You are joking/being sarcastic ? Yes ?

Newbang
Yes, he is be a pain in the rear end. You should be all set to go with your pre-firing prep

·
Registered
435 Posts
Newbang,

I think you'll be more than ok with that process and possibly a bit of overkill. Spend a little more time here and you will understand NK's response a little better. Watch out for his technical advice, he hasn't figured out his airsoft replicas don't function like the real thing. :biglaugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts