1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
M-I BUIS, Bren805, Benelli M1 forend, Aimpoint, BFG & Gear Sector slings, GG&G mount

Blue Force Gear UDC Padded Bungee Single Point Sling - QD connector. NiB. $82.95 from BFG - $70 DELIVERED CONUS

Gear Sector GS-2P adjustable sling - lightly used, one range trip. Has two (2) GS-2100 HK clip adapters with it, so it's READY to go! $78 combo new, $50 DELIVERED CONUS

Bren 805 factory charging handle. New take-off - it's in the KNS package that THEIR handle came in. Replaced before it ever went in the safe. $30 DELIVERED CONUS.

REAL Benelli M1 Super 90 factory fore end. NO, this is NOT an M2 (look closely!), but a REAL M-1! Take-off from a safe queen. $50 DELIVERED CONUS.

Midwest Industries folding BUIS. Spankin' new, and still in the SEALED packaging! Ordered them when I couldn't find any others - now I don't need them. $150 DELIVERED CONUS.

GG&G offset mount - out of the package, but new - never used. $35 delivered CONUS.

Aimpoint T-1/T-2/H-1/H-2 (may fit others - tried it on my SPARC, and it fit that, too!) bikini optic covers - three (3) total. $15 EACH delivered CONUS.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TIME for a BUMP! And some NEW stuff!

1) GG&G mount is SOLD!

2) ADDING another Gear Sector GS-2P adjustable sling. Has two (2) GS-23XX QD adapters & READY to go! $86 combo new, $55 DELIVERED CONUS

3) Viking Tactical VTAC light mount, FDE. NOT pictured, but the insert/reducer comes WITH it (I just found it in a desk drawer, thankfully!). $25 delivered CONUS.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gear Sector Sling and SBA Split Fix are SOLD!

MORE goodies for the BUMP include...

MORE light mounts.

M-LOK FLM 1" Flashlight Mount - used. I slipped with the Allen wrench when installing it & scratched it; then I went nuts with the Birchwood/Casey touchup pen, so it looks like crap! :rolleyes: BARELY used, as it never went to the range - switched to an InForce WML, so my screwup, is your HALF price savings! $25 DELIVERED CONUS

Monstrum 1" Diameter Offset Flashlight Mount - brand new in the box. Ordered it, and switched over to InForce lights before I ever got to use it. Allen wrenches included. $25 DELIVERED CONUS

PentagonLight flip up IR filter. Fits ANY 1.25" head unit! $45 DELIVERED CONUS.

This filter permits only infrared light transmission for supplementing night vision goggles and other night vision devices to improve visual clarity. The housing of this professional grade infrared filter is made of light weight polymer with fiber-additive for high durability. Its rugged design features a double spring system that exerts force to facilitate the opening of the filter cap and to keep it in the open position. When closed, the unique safety latch is used to ensure tight closure and to prevent the filter cap from accidental opening. The filter cap can only be unlatched by slight compression on top the filter cap. This secured latching feature is especially critical for infrared filter for preventing the filter cap from accidental opening, which may compromise one's position. The filter cap perfectly fits through the recessed upper rubber lid for maximal closure, thereby eliminating any possibility of light leakage. The vacuum inner rubber seal is designed for the ultra-tight fitting of the filter to the flashlight head.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts