1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have several M.O.D. 875 Fighter blade autos available for only $125.00 plus shipping. These are cosmetic blems with very slight machining marks at the end of the blade and under the finish. M.O.D. will not sell these at full price and they have a small #2 on the blade. They have full lifetime warranty just like the same knife you'd pay $200.00 for.
I am a representative for M.O.D. and can get other models in cosmetic 2nds if anyone is interested in something else.
It is your responsibility to decide if it is legal for you to receive automatic knives where you live and knives will be shipped by UPS insured delivery.
If interested please email me at [email protected]

www.mastersofdefense.com

Thanks, Andrew

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to all who took advantage of this sale.
The knives are on the way. Please let me know how you like them. I'm sure you'll be totally satisfied, and if not, as always you have the $ back guarantee!
There are only a few left, but if anyone wants me to, I'll let you know when other deals like this come along.
Cheers, A.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am interested in a possible purchase.

It would be helpful if you could provide some pics showing examples of the blemishes that you are referring to. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys, they're all gone and the blemishes were too small to show up on photos. Deals like that are rare and they always go fast!
Feel free to email me about any other knives you may be interested in and I'll see what I can do.
Cheers, A.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts