1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy .30 Carbine ammo in bulk quantities (1000 rounds at least). Does anybody have any suggestions as to what to buy and where to buy? Nothing fancy...probably the military type ball ammo...just good quality, accurate, clean, non-corrosive ammo. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
try cheaper than dirt. If they dont have it the only thing i can suggest is gun shows.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saw223,

That sounds like a decent deal. Is that pretty good ammo? I think AIM Surplus has the same stuff for the same price.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I've gone through about 800 rounds of it so far, and I'm happy with it. It's pretty good plinking ammo. I think it's a heck of a deal because of the stripper clips, and bandoliers. :) After finally getting all the Cosmoline out of the carbine, it has fired about 1,200 problem free rounds, 800 of it being this stuff, , and the rest S&B. I like S&B alot, but I don't notice a big difference between these 2.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Saw223...based on you extensive shooting with the Carbine, check out the new thread I just opened on magazines as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts