1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm aware of the organized machine gun shoots that take place in different parts of the country but they all seemed very expensive since you pay for the number of rounds that you shoot rather than renting the actual gun.

It seems though, that Scottsdale Gun Club in Az has machinegun rentals on a pretty good variety of sub-guns, carbines, and even belt fed machine guns.

There's no mention on the web site of any time limit or the such but you pay $50 for the rental of most sub machine guns and you're allowed to bring your own ammo. It looks like you shoot until you run out of ammo.

Anyways, I head down to Az a few times a year to visit family but my primary residence is in Denver. Is anyone aware of any place similar in Colorado? Other places in the US?

http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/MachinegunAdventures/Pricing.html?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Try the Firing Line. Not sure if it was them or Foothills Shooting Center that had a line in their yellow pages ad about Class III rentals. Last time I was back in CO though it looked like Foothills SC was out of business.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Contact Alan Samuel at http://www.AlanSamuel.com

He is a Class III dealer located in Dumont and does a lot of rentals. He is flexible and can meet you at a suitable range. Tell him I sent you.

He has a variety of #1919 setups (including an 8" barrel version), an MG42/MG3 or two, a new M60, and your mundane assortment of M16's, G36's, MP5's, etc. He has a "mint" Belgian FAL, too...

-z

·
Registered
294 Posts
Check out The Dragon Man's range out east of Co. Springs. He's a Class III dealer and may offer rental/ firing. I moved from there in '99. Don't know if he's still open.
Or join the U.S. Army, lots of opportunities to shoot fully automatic weapons, IF you pick the right MOS :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was about to recommend Dragon Man, hell he was in business in the late eighties when i was in c-springs, the drive up to his shop was a real experience! Shot up cars, bodies hanging out (stuffed clothing), turn back now signs, but a great guy to deal with

1 - 8 of 8 Posts