1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
:rock: looks great, kinda moves slow though:biglaugh:

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
That is great, it may slow things down but what can be better than spending quality time with a daughter

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In laws arent really gun people. I cant wait to send it to them. :biglaugh:

I cant wait until she can start shooting. I showed here a pic on the net of a purple glock and now she seems to want one of those. That is fine but she will have to learn and appreciate daddies 1911 collection first.:rock:

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
Start small, a .22 short would fit her small hands perfectly

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
loader

best feeder I've seen.......I'm working on the second generation loader! Gotta wait another year or so....you know; product development. :)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Nothing like spending time with your kids

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Great job on the bullet feeder!!
I've built three over the years, but unfortunately they have all moved on to make their own.
I will be working with a couple of second generation bullet feeders in the next couple of years, I'll be sure to post a video as soon as I get them up and running!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Way too cute:biglaugh:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Outstanding!!!:rock:

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!:rock:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
That is too cool. I need one of those. Actually I could use two. One to feed bullets and one to feed brass... :biglaugh:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I had a couple of those for a few years. Not very efficient. But, very adaptable to a variety of tasks.

The only problem is the Cherio effect. The more you feed them, the more they eat. Not to mention the majority of operating cost occur after their prime usage years.

Hard to use them as a bullet loader when they're a couple a hundred mile away at college, burning through your paycheck faster than you can make it.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had a couple of those for a few years. Not very efficient. But, very adaptable to a variety of tasks.

The only problem is the Cherio effect. The more you feed them, the more they eat. Not to mention the majority of operating cost occur after their prime usage years.

Hard to use them as a bullet loader when they're a couple a hundred mile away at college, burning through your paycheck faster than you can make it.
Thanks.

I cant wait for those years. Right now there are no clothing brands and wishes for big toys but I know my time will come as well. We all pay for it in the end some how.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got one of those now. She loves to help me by placing the bullets or the cases in my LNL-AP. She just got her first .22 (the fabulous pink Crickett single shot). I am hoping to offset the later operating expenses with a marksmanship scholarship.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts