1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody,
I have been using the Mag Tech ammo latly and it has worked out perfectly. No problems. Its getting hard again finding good practice ammo. I found some Mag Tech "Blue Line" ammo on cabelos web site and bought 10 boxes. What is the difference between the regular Mag tech and the "Blue Line"?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
The blue line is the just regular range ammo, like you have been buying, it just indicates the blue box. I have the magtech catalog and it references this. It's the same ammo as the "shootin size" boxes. Magtech is quality ammo, i shoot alot of thier ammo and use thier brass for reloading. Going to try thier bullets for reloading next, if i can find them.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The blue line is the just regular range ammo, like you have been buying, it just indicates the blue box. I have the magtech catalog and it references this. It's the same ammo as the "shootin size" boxes. Magtech is quality ammo, i shoot alot of thier ammo and use thier brass for reloading. Going to try thier bullets for reloading next, if i can find them.
Thank you for the info..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts