·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they any good? Why do the say CBC on them :confused:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I’ve reloaded lots of the CBC Magtech brass without incident. I don’t know what the CBC stands for though.

Jeff

·
Registered
292 Posts
CBC is the Brazilian Cartridge Company, and Magtech is just another of the company names.
CBC stands for Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos. Brazilian Cartridge Company in English. It's marketed in the US as MagTech. Further info at http://www.cbc.com.br/en_about/index.php

The brass is good stuff. I've used it in various handgun calibers for years. Zero issues. They even make some off the wall stuff you can't find anywhere else. How about brass 12ga casings? They're used in period black powder shotguns and MagTech is the only place I'm aware of that makes them.

Big firm. Did you know that CBC bought Sellier & Bellot in April, 2009?

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's very good stuff...seems to polish up better than just about anything else using the same media...reloads perfectly

·
Registered
11 Posts
My experience with Magtech cases has been very good. No issues. Given the shortage of domestic primes, I've bought some Magtech LP primers. I don't expect any issues as well.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I have reused my once fired magtech brass and purchased brand new magtech brass in .45 acp and i have no complaints even after 3-4 reloads. polishes up nicely as well for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts