1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an STI Edge with the standard STI magwell. Does anyone know of anyone who makes magwells out there that are a little smaller and more concealable? Links? Names??

I know, I know, its an STI thats meant to have the big magwell. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try the anodized aluminum magwell from Krebs. This is my first STI so without having the newly ordered magwell to compare the standard one with, do I need a different mainspring housing or should it fit the standard?

·
Registered
103 Posts
"Why not just go without a magwell if concealment is what you want?"

Ive gotta give it to Bob! That reply makes the most sense.
Aussie

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now Bob, you're confusing me with this 1911 vs. 2011 talk! This is my first STI so I'm kind of on the short bus still! :biglaugh: Would you have a standard 2011 pin at your fine facility?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kudos to Kreb's Custom! I received my magwell yesterday. It's a lot smaller but still effective. Great customer service from those guys, I'm impressed. :)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Bluecard said:
Kudos to Kreb's Custom! I received my magwell yesterday. It's a lot smaller but still effective. Great customer service from those guys, I'm impressed. :)
Which magwell with you get? Any "after" pictures?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought the black aluminum magwell they offer for the STI. I'll try to snap a pic tonight. (I'm kinda at work right now ;) )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts