1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I am dying to get the "new" MC Operator....the one with front strap "checkering" or chain link, or....whatever they are calling it.

Any forum members have one?

Could you post a pic, tell what light you might have mounted, tell where you got it? How much you paid (if you care to...)

I've got to sell off a couple revolvers to fund the MC Operator, but....
it's coming ASAP!

Help my Jones.....by posting pics, etc...
Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just know that the "new" MC OP is not on the CA roster (only the old one is). ....so while there may be ways to get one here, it won't be as easy. Heck, I had a hard time trying to find the old model until I discovered a batch in Kentucky (had one transferred that was NIB).

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just know that the "new" MC OP is not on the CA roster
Man, I almost feel bad for you all living in Fascist states....almost.
Guess you have to move if you believe in Freedom....easier said than done, I know......

Shame, as CA is one of our greatest states, regarding scenery, topography, diversity, sports, women, etc.....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Man, I almost feel bad for you all living in Fascist states....almost.
Guess you have to move if you believe in Freedom....easier said than done, I know......

Shame, as CA is one of our greatest states, regarding scenery, topography, diversity, sports, women, etc.....
Sorry about that. I was between forums and thought I was posting on Calguns.net. :biglaugh:

Yeah, too bad the people running it (and for the most part, living here) are pretty much clueless. Great place otherwise. Luckily, there are still some relatively nice places to live in this state but they keep disappearing.

Again, sorry for the derail.

·
Premium Member
5,732 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts