1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He won the election. Looks like he's gonna continue Florios gun control campaign.

Time to move out.

·
Registered
423 Posts
tsan777 buddy thats why i tell every one to get out of their anti-gun states. no matter what. N.J. republicans are the same as the democrats. not a dimes bit of difference, should just be called republicrats. it just makes sense to emmigrate to a gun friendly state. KY is good i grew up and lived in camden county after 48 years i had it and when opportunity called i got out, you can too!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
If it weren't for the facts that the fishing is AWESOME and we've had a place in Southernmost NJ for generations, I'd say give NJ to Canada.

It's a shame that the sheeple that live there will allow their rights (and those of countless semi-residents and tourists) to be violated with such reckless abandon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
papa g, you are right as usual. Republicrats..hehehh, I love it.

Time to move back to Massachusettes. At least they're a bit more open than the Peoples republic of NJ.

Time to hide the SARs

>>
Dodgie

·
Registered
975 Posts
I'm glad some people have finally figured it out. It was hard for me to do it too. Republicans = Democrats. They're no different. Both enjoy confiscating your property via black clad MP5 wiedling retards.

themao

·
Registered
181 Posts
Move to PA.Since there are so many NJ tags at the ranges I shoot at, seems you al aready gave up. INCLUDING the NJ COPS!!
Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.