1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY INFO OUT THERE ON THE NEW MARINE CORPS SPECIAL OPPERATIONS COMMAND KIMBER? HEARD A LOT OF RUMORS BUT NOTHING SOLID YET.

·
Administrator
73,375 Posts
Go out and get a copy of the December '03 issue of SWAT magazine, before Pat comes along and smacks you with one. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS, I SAW THAT AFTER I POSTED.

OPS

·
Registered
59 Posts
dsk

Where can you find one (magazine)? Every place I've gone that carries it has the Jan. Issue out. The Dec. issues have either been sold-out, or pulled from the shelves since the first week of December around here.:hrm:

·
Super Moderator
13,518 Posts
Please use lower cased letters when you type. Upper cased letters are considered loud (shouting), rude and hard to read.

Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
so your saying you should not use upper case letters when you type SWAT, you are jk RIGHT!!! ???

·
Banned
141 Posts
Auzzie said:
so your saying you should not use upper case letters when you type SWAT, you are jk RIGHT!!! ???
No, SWAT, FBI etc are names of organizations (or commonly used names) ... That's quite different from SHOUTING on other readers ...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Try the "search" function on this website and you'll pull up alot of info - most of it posted by Pat himself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts