1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, no one seems to get excited over in-the-white (or in my case, in the BLAH) pics, so here she is, in living color. She's a ringer, y'all. Original thread is HERE for anyone who wants to know what all I did, beyond what you can see. Finish is parkerizing with black teflon highlights, as planned. Enjoy, I know I am :D

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
if it starts geathering dust i'll take it off for you, if you buy the ammo!!!!!!!!

nice job.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, phil :) She might gather some powder, but dust doesn't seem to be on the agenda, heh heh. Was shooting her off the bench today and got another still smaller group out of her, 4 into an honest inch, had a high left flyer ruin it on me though. I think I had a muscle twitch right before the trigger broke. :grumble:

Oh well, I'm still happy, and still no malfunctions, either *knocks on wood*

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not at all :) The local 'smith who did the finishing work did about as good a job as I could have expected from anyplace. And I really like the color it turned out. The flash makes it looks lighter than it really is, it's actually a really handsome medium grey under natural light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts