1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best price on Meister bullets?

Anyone use D&J?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Bullets

Can't help on price but I have used both brands 200 SWC both have shot well in numberous 1911s and quality appears comparable. Hope it helps.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
In Wisconsin you can buy Meister 200 Grain LSWC from Gander Mountain for 24.99/500. That is the best I have seen.

VF-40

·
Registered
3 Posts
MidwayUSA has both brands for less than $25 per 500. I have used both in my Gold Cup and P220 with great results. Right now, the D&J are on sale. Shipping costs are reasonable.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Roze Distribution does not carry Meister Bullets but they do carry the high quality hard cast Magnus Bullets in a limited number of sizes. This is in addition to their normal line of swaged bullets. Roze advertises free shipping on bullets orders of 1,000 or more.

The price for the Magnus 200 grain SWC is 44.00 per thousand delivered. Their 200 grain Zero swaged bullet of the same style is 44.10 per thousand delivered with a small price break at the 5,000 quantity level. You can purchase the bullets direct from Magnus for about the same price but they will add freight into your order. Both companies are located in Alabama with Roze located just a little bit south of Magnus by about 63 miles. Both are just off of I-65 and are in the northern part of the state.

The only bullets that I have been buying from Roze has been their .38 caliber 148 grain HBWC for use in my 52's and a couple of revolvers. They have been very easy to deal with, have always shipped what I asked for, it has always been packaged very well and I have been charged exactly what they said I would be. Seem like a pretty good company and I will do business with them again.

http://www.rozedist.com/

http://www.magnusbullets.com/

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sportsman's Warehouse if you life out West has it for 19.99 per 500 for Meister bullets.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The nice thing about buying from Dillon is that they determine shipping costs based on price, not weight.

--tdow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts