1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
73,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the announcement was made that the forum will be moved later this weekend, and might not be back up until Christmas Eve (or later if there's a snag), I figured it might be a good idea to start off the X-mas wishes early. Happy Holidays to everyone, remember the troops, and here's hoping Santa brings you a new toy. :)

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Everybody have a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy...:)

If that sounds strange...dont worry...thats how truck drivers say Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year on the CB:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yes this (1911 Forum) seems to be one of the last places left that you can say, and hear MERRY CHRISTMAS.

So Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and thanks for taking care of this site. I have really enjoyed myself and learned a lot since I joined!!

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Merry Christmas, and

Thank you to the mods!!

For making this place one of the most informative and polite places on the Internet. This armed society is truly a polite society, and you mods do a heck of a job.

And thanks to the folks here with a gazillion posts! I have learned more here about 1911's, ammo, reloading, and just shooting in general than anyplace else.

Great place! Thanks, everyone!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone , and especially to the Canadian and USA troops serving overseas. Thank you for your sacrifices and God Bless, my prayers are with all of you.

·
Registered
951 Posts
HO HO HO wheres the HOES, lol

Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year to all

PS - if you get anything you dont want from Santa I will be happy to provide my name and address all returns happily accepted here.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Forum Members.

Here's to another year of great learning from you all!

Cheers,
Joseph

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS

this is the site i go to most, and ive learned a lot on it.

wishing everyone well, and hopefully you have someone to say i love you too ( without violating any restraining orders!!!)

and God bless our troops, and our emergency service people who do a job others would not do...

russel
SDMF

1 - 20 of 40 Posts