Registered
709 Posts
Yep!!! count me in!
I'll take 3 for sure

·
Registered
499 Posts
What Cal

Would we be ordering both 45 and 9mm, and would we be able to get SS with bump pads, or just one type?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Metalform Group Buy

I started this thread to determine if there was enough interest in another group buy. I was hoping if there is someone who has already overseen a GB might step in. I’m in for at least 5 and would be happy to pay a buck or two per mag for their time. I have emailed the 1911 forum member who ran the show I participated in, and everything went very well. If he is interested I’m sure he will let us know. It would seem to me the KISS principal would apply here. How about we just keep it to Metalform mags, and only mags. If there isn’t enough interest we can try at a later date. If Metalform hasn’t changed their policies, any mag in their inventory would apply to this group buy, with a minimum of 40 mags to get the better price.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am willing to do the group buy. It is with the assumption that Metalform has no problem with us buying their magazines as a group. I will check to be sure. Shipping/handling will be $2. per mag. When I receive orders for 40 magazines, that will be it. (Sorry for anyone who is too late, but my time is limited.) Email me with your name and the number of magazines you want at [email protected]. Include the specific Metalform part number with your request. I will reply with my mailing address when we get to 40 magazines. Please don't expect rush delivery- I will do the best I can. I will make reply on this post if and when I get orders for 40.
Rick

·
Registered
290 Posts
Which mag do you guys think is better, the 277B or the 297B or is it a toss up? They sure make a lot of different mags.
I'm in as soon as I find out which Metalform is the best buy, not necessarily these 2, I'm looking for a round follower and a rubber base.
Thanks, Kelly

·
Registered
315 Posts
Group Buy

Will this be for one type of mag. or like the other group buy-mix and match. I need 45S-790B's and 380-793's. Thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
Dear Sgt: I have emailed the Metalform company requesting permission to do a group buy for 1911 forum members of 40 or more magazines. I told them this would be an order of different styles and calibers. I have not heard back yet, but my email was just sent this morning. So I hope they will agree.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts