1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the latest Soldier of Fiction magazine. They have an article on the 2000 IDPA National. Our very own Mikey and John Forsyth were shown, getting ready to DQ some poor competitor for wearing a pink holster.

------------------
"If she can cook chicken, she suits me to a T."
Ray Charles

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Have to go get me a copy.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Originally posted by Ricky T:
Our very own Mikey and John Forsyth were shown, getting ready to DQ some poor competitor for wearing a pink holster.
Why? In San Francisco or Key West, pink would be the perfect camoflage.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
It wasn't so much the pink holster, it was the spike heels and mini-skirt he was wearing to game the stage with.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".

·
Registered
769 Posts
There were several people conspicuously missing from this months match at SRGC.

[This message has been edited by Ricky T (edited 06-26-2001).]

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Uh-oh!
What did you say Mayo?

------------------
John

·
Super Moderator
13,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by John Forsyth:
Uh-oh!
What did you say Mayo?

What he said got him thrown out of my Wednesday night matches for two weeks.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Originally posted by Ricky T:
What he said got him thrown out of my Wednesday night matches for two weeks.

Uh-oh again!

------------------
John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts