1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my M/P from Terry at P.T. Partners on April 24. Since then, I have fired 1200 rounds thru the gun. ZERO malfunctions! Over 1000 rounds were reloads, many of them the 200 gr H & G semi-wadcutters. The gun has been flawless. This is especially important because it's my on and off duty weapon.
Thanks Terry for steering me in the right direction!

------------------

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ditto! I have the same pistol, from the same guy, with the same results!
I seriously doubt I would have bought a Wilson if it had not been for
Terry Peters. With that said, I propose that Wilson Combat changed it's name to;
Wilson/Peters Combat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! I also picked up a Mill Protector about 3 months ago. The gun has functioned flawlessly, has a sweet trigger and is more accurate than I will ever be. I added a magwell and Kingwood grips and now it looks great as well. I don't regret spending more money than I ever imagined for a gun. The downside is that my wife shoots the Wilson much better than her Sig220 (a great gun BTW) and wants one! We have to start saving!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
For anyone who doesn't already know, Terry's a great guy. He's honest and knowledgeable: two things you want in a person who's selling you a pistol that might save your life, someday.

I'm currently in the final stages of buying a gun through him. To be perfectly blunt, I've never met a dealer I'd rather do business with.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thumbs up to Terry, I have had the occassion to speak with Terry several times and I consider him a very respectable Person and Dealer, He probably has the inside track to Wilson Combat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts