1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new holster for the 'Cat Gun'.

As always, excellent work and quality.

Thanks Tony and Jim.

Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also just recieved my Summer Special for my SP101. Great workmanship! It's nice to be able to draw that revolver and have the holster stay behind where it's supposed to!

Thanks Guys!

lesthemess

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have to say Kudos also as I got my watch six and the Versa max II a couple of weeks ago and they have become the only holsters I use IWB. I have to say that the quality and service of Milt Sparks are top of the line and they were very courteous when I placed my order and that means a lot to me. I also got a tapered ends belt that I am very happy with.
Thanks Mr. Kanaley

Carlos

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was most happy about my 60TKS and double mag carrier I got about a year ago I just ordered another one.Also getting a belt this time.Theres other excellent holster makers out there but I have no reason to look else where.Excellent products.Customer service is top notch.Nick if your out there,keep up the good work.Tony,Nick deserves a raise.

SHOKz

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words.

I really appreciate the comments and its nice to know we are meeting your expectations. I'll pass your compliments on to the crew. Thanks again.

Tony

------------------
Milt Sparks Holsters, Inc.
www.miltsparks.com
[email protected]
Second Best is not an option

1 - 6 of 6 Posts