1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if milt sparks or any other good holster makers make an IWB holster that will fit the springfield MC operator with rail? its not the full rail.. thanks in advance for the info..

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Call them and ask - when I ordered the Axiom for my SW1911
they asked if it had a light rail or not for fit. It didn't seem to
matter if it did or didn't they just need to know.
However, it may not be available for all holsters, I
don't know.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Likely Mr. Kanaley will answer shortly in the meantime

Milt Sparks Holsters, Inc.
605 East 44th St #2
Boise ID 83714
208-377-5577
Phone hours are 7am to 5:00pm Mt. time, Monday through Friday

I suspect the World Headquarters is really in Garden City just south of the river and north of Chinden but what do I know.

Email is available holster numeral one on earthlink with a dot net also with a strong spam guard so be sure the subject line says something about holsters or see the web site.

I suspect with an address in Iraq both product and good delivery might well be available from any of several makers.

·
Registered
907 Posts
In addition

I did this crazy thing and called and asked about whether or not they had a model for my particular pistol for which I wanted to buy a holster. They didn't, but we worked through the process - I ordered the holster, and when my turn came up, I sent them the pistol. They finished all the work, and I ended up with a VM II that is just outstanding.
Quality costs, generally in both and time. It was worth it to me. Now all I have to do is lose enough more weight that an IWB is workable again.:eek::bawling:

·
Registered
64 Posts
If I understand right I believe that Sparks is changing their ordering procedure soon and will only allow orders that can be filled in a 24 ..26 week waiting period. If not they wont take the order at that time. So if you are interested in a Sparks rig better order soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
They are limiting their orders on a month by month basis so as to not grow their present 26 week wait, which will be inevitable. It makes sense the way they are doing it as of January 2008. Each month they will establish a limit for production that month and once that limit is reached they will not accept additional orders until the following month where once again a monthly production limit will be established. When ordering is closed for each month they will post this on their website. So it will be wise for someone who wants a Milt Sparks product to have their order ready for the beginning of each month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts